IDMS, Inc. is pleased to extend open account terms to customers who have good credit standing. All customers must complete an application for credit and submit to our offices is required to purchase products on an open account. IDMS, Inc. also accepts major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express and a 3% service fee is applied to the order. Company checks or cash are acceptable for our drivers to collect on delivery.
IDMS, Inc. offers free delivery via our company truck fleet. We service 100 mile radius of Des Moines and Cedar Rapids/Iowa City. Orders that are at least $125 in size are delivered for free. Orders less than $125 will be assessed a $14.95 small order charge. In addition, a Fuel Surcharge of $3.00 will be added to each order.
IDMS, Inc. collects the following information about customers:
- Information provided to us on applications and forms.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Our family of web-based software receives your private corporate data.
IDMS, Inc. maintains policies and practices that protect the security and confidentiality of your information. These include:
- Restricting access to customer information to employees who we determine need the information in order to perform their job duties.
- Maintaining and protecting information through security-enhancing software and hardware.
- Physical security.
- Firewalls, access control lists, and other hardware.
- Password protection on database access.
- Employee training.
- Backup and recovery procedures.
When a customer accesses one of our web-based programs, we store a cookie - a tiny piece of information - on your computer. This file is a technical requirement that establishes and maintains a secure session so you can conduct business transactions. This cookie contains no personal information and is not used to track activity after leaving the IDMS, Inc. website.
An additional layer of security, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), is used to maintain the confidentiality of all information sent between our web site and your computer. Specifically requested information, such as login and password, is used to restrict access.
IDMS, Inc. collects aggregate and customer-specific information about the pages accessed.